If you have seen Sailor's of the Royal Canadian Navy marching than there is a good chance you have heard them marching to their song. Heart of Oak. Originally debuted on 1 January 1760, it is the official march of the Royal Navy and all Commonwealth navies.
With a silhouette of a mighty oak tree and a short excerpt of the lyric of Heart of Oak laid over top. Heart of Oak is placed over the heart on a compass. Both the compass and scripted are aligned to the heading required to advance on the approaches to Halifax harbor.
Offered on a white or black oak silhouette.
Women's sizes include the colour pink.
- Premium Quality (The good stuff right here.)
100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
Relaxed fit suited for a range of body types
Machine wash warm inside out with like colors using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- NOTES Man version: Ask Mom / Significant other. Plan D; WASH COLD - Hang Dry - DON'T IRON.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|